Saturday, August 22, 2009

since i am pretty much talking to myself.........

 
this is pretty much what i look like now.
my dd#3 tried to get one of her patented make me look skinny pictures at MoMA.
right now i thin i need new glasses, plus i need to lose like 40 pounds, but my hair is looking good:)
other things i did i the last few days....
* accumulated another three loads of laundry.
* purchased one ridiculously prettiful christening gown
*  ate a bunch of crap
* obsessed over a ton of things i need to get done.
* slept late
* checked out elise blaha's blog and drooled over her letter press stuff and mini albums
* organized my albums again by date
* looked at my scal program and wished i could scrap more
* tried to figure out how to get my pictures printed when the dh is going on lay-off this week AGAIN.
* dealing with the clutter that is there every single day
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Love this picture of you! I would like to join your team and loose 20 lbs.