Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anatomy of a ScrapliftPart One

page courtesy of Designing with Recipes from Autumn Leaves. this is my second page...just going thru the book in order:)
My supplies: Some misc. stuff i had on my desk after finishing another few pages. nothing goes to waste in this house:) the pattern paper is from the OLD magnolia stack, kiwi kiss ink pad and cardstock base, Unity Dots background stamps and a 5x7. now....everyone who is familiar with my work knows that i am a multiple picture scrapper, so this is WAAAYYYY out of my comfort zone.
but that's the point right?
Stamping the top and bottom of my cardstock and pretty much eyeballing it.

ok....so here i am cutting my circles with my kick ass old school fiskars shape-cutter thingie. i like knowing where my circles are going to end up:)

No comments: