Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Point of it All:)

every once in a while i evaluate my hobby.
why do i do it? what makes it me?
there have been a LOT of different answers.
for a while it was making samples for my mom's store.
then it was a series of design teams.
getting published was the reason for a while.
now?
i am getting a kick out of just documenting our lives.
digging the fact that i have stored so much stuff and that now is the time to use it all.
the fact is that the economy sucks right now and i am just happy that i have enough stuff to get me through most, if not all, of my pictures.
right now i am using the theme method with my books. 
i can pull out a binder labeled celebrations and see all the pages i have done about our big family events.
my dream is to have a long wall with a long bookcase just for my binders. 
and chronology? 
i am slowly putting date order within the theme albums.
what can i say? it makes me happy:)  
yup.

No comments: