Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Confession time:)

this is an old page by the way.
my middle girlie has asperger's syndrome, a highly functioning form of autism.
where it came from, no-one knows.
we have learned to cope and deal and manage the best way we can.
she is smart(sometimes TOO much), sweet and loving.
she also has a mean streak, she's loud and, like so many autistic kids, she has NO FILTER from brain to mouth.
she'll tell you she hates you and in the same breathe that she loves you more than the whole universe plus spongebob. 
this little girl is my heart and soul. without her we would be an incomplete unit.
so this week, i am uncluttering my life, my house and my soul.
if i feel better, i will be a better parent.
never again do i want to feel the frustration i felt this morning when we couldn't find her shoes and the bus was waiting. she loves her sketchers croc-like sandals.
i have a plan.
and it is starting right now.
ceoss your fingers for me:)

No comments: