Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is there any way to scrap frugally...like seriously?

i ponder this question all the time.
as i near the end of my 100 pages i have been adding up all the items i purchased:
about $20 of tombow refills.
$70. on the scal software
$15. on new cricut blades
$10 on new binders
$6.00 on a new scrapping kit (which i used up thank you very much)
$14.00 on some unity stamps.
i worked on the 100 pages for about 2.5 months or so.
i used up a LARGE quantity of stuff, but we all know that that barely puts a dent in most of our stashes.
BUT...i am happy to know that i have no need for letter stickers, chipboard or shaping tools now that i have my cricut combo. i am digging the fact that all my stuff is concentrated in one place and not all over a room.
and since i am soooooooooooo close to my goal...i am pretty sure that i am going to start all over again. by putting my album into themes and then doing a loose chrono. order within the individual books, i can see gaps and memories that are lost somewhere. i am going to start the patch up part of my family history of you will with my next 100 pages:)

so in the next few months i will be purchasing more binders and sheets protectors, maybe some stamps...but i doubt that i will be purchasing anymore paper or embellishments.
it's time to move my scrapping to the next level:)

No comments: