Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paper: @ a crossroads.


going thru a bit of a change around here.
our downsizing has reached a critical point.
we are pretty much there.
unfortunately something has to give and i am thinking that my already small scrap space will be it.
the dh is learning feng shui and feng shui says my stuff has got to go! LOL.
it is a choice that we have had to make in order to make ourselves healthier and to live a minimal lifestyle.
so in the next few days my paper scrapstuff will be going into storage (for the time being) until i can find a way to incorporate it somehow into our new lifestyle.
in the meantime here's a little more useit up:)
i love this little picture of my heart and soul.

SO CUTE!!!!

and the past puppies in our lives.
one of my biggest regrets was not having them NOW instead of then.
sigh.
and i used my cricut/surecutsalot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: