Thursday, March 31, 2011

the month is almost over:)

and right now i can't WAIT!
it means that we are THAT much closer to warmer weather, though we are bracing for yet another storm today.
march freebie madness is over, but i am still using all the freebies i can find! there is a lot of good stuff out there for digi scrappers:) seriously.
i am also doing my version of digi-powerscrapping. it is freeing up a lot of time to do other things around the house.
another thing that is on my mind these days is planning my DD#1's quinceanero. we are going to see some of the banquet halls here on the island this weekend to make a venue decision. once i have that i can start making concrete decisions on  everything else.

 i am trying to capture the little things that are happening around me, especially considering how fast my girls are growing up. time is going at lightning speed and before i know it, they will be out on their own. sigh.
this page is about my zoe. she is an amazing creative writer and is working on scripts for her very own cartoon series. she is a complex creature that one:) 

template by 68 things
paper and elements by karla dudley
tab by katie pertiet

No comments: