Before i get to my projects let me give you a little info on my process:)
* gather paper, usually 3-6 sheets.
* match up cardstock to pattern paper
* figure out stamps and ink
* start building pages
* add photos depending on the mood of the page
* add embellishments
* continue until the paper is used up and i don't have pieces big enough for pages.
* use scraps for cards....usually small ones.
and that's what i do...all the time. very OCD.
this past batch of pages and stuff are brought to you by: MOD and Unity Stamps...plus a little SU ink along the way:)