Thursday, June 25, 2009

HHH Unity Post: 6/26

each week  i tell myself i WILL do the unity challenges posted at the SCS forum...and EVERY week i just wind up letting the stamps fall where they may.
i am keeping track of my pages and cards as part of my 100 pages/100 cards challenge for the summer. trying to use up the stash you know!



card #2:
i recently pulled apart my unity KOTM, so i have no idea where the stamps come from:) still using the same papers:)

page #12:
a few more wedding pages. i will never finish these pictures...but i don't care. i LOVE weddings!
used a scrolly type stamp from KOTM and a few chipboard letters.
page #13:
this is my version of masculine:) LOL. my lil brother during the wedding rehearsal.
someone take my unity polka dot background away cause i am overworking it:)

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great layouts and card!!! tfs!!

Unknown said...

just wnderful

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful.. love that card!

Purple Princess said...

Very nice layouts and card!