Wednesday, June 24, 2009

part two of my space:)

this area is right in front of my desk, so if i need to get up to find something it is easy to:)
i have an old re-used kitchen island for my cutting stuff, plus a REALLY old ikes bookcase for my embellishments and stamps.
again...it's not pretty, but it works for me!

a view of the area in front of my desk.
drawers with cutting supplies. my alphas are in lttle snack boxes. i love those:)
top of the kitchen island. check out the RETRO sizzix machine:) there's a box of chipboard alphas there too, plus the printer.

the green box has leftover bazzill cardstock (cause i am anal like that), the blue one has foam stamps and the striped has my SU sets.
you can see my dusty cricut there:) plus a box of floss and a box for cards under the table:)

for more look above and below this post!

No comments: