Saturday, February 12, 2011

A very long day

It started this morning when I looked at the piles of laundry that needed to be done.
Not a good start to my Saturday.
The girls kicked the dirty clothes down to the basement and I did three loads in between all the madness.
Next came the kitchen and the living room. I mopped everything three times just in case.
Breakfast for the kiddies and then surprise..the hubby comes home with a stomach virus/food poisioning something from work.
He needs to sleep, so there went my plans to watch some tv.
Bath for the pooch boy and then I spent an hour blowdrying him. Then took a shower.
Got the girls in the bathroom early and made an early dinner of Mac and cheese and Lipton soup.
in the middle of all of this I got a page done that I am turning into a hybrid page.
Still have an order from persnickety that needs to be put away.
and i re-finished a wood frame with some paint.
I am done for the day. I am watching Jerry springer until I fall asleep.

No comments: