Sunday, February 27, 2011

daybook for february.

i will not miss this february when it is gone:)


FOR TODAY * feb. 27. 2011*
Outside my window...is the same view as every other day...only today it is SUNNY:)
I am thinking...that i need to get up and get ready for the day (or whatever is left of it).
I am thankful for... winter recess and that the girls got some days off.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)...still working on the photography thing.
From the kitchen...the hubby made breakfast: spam and pancakes. 
I am wearing... my pj's. still need to get up and take a shower.
I am creating...digital pages.
I am going...to take a shower.
I am reading...demon girl (freebie from B&N)
I am hoping...to get a flip camera.
I am hearing...foo-fighters right now. i heart dave grohl.
Around the house...is a LOT of laundry still to be done.
One of my favorite things...is my macbookpro. best gift EVER!
A few plans for the rest of the week: getting the girls rooms done. have to buy some new furniture @ ikea.



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
 

No comments: