Thursday, October 28, 2010

65: Album Storage:)

my library of memories system. it is very loose and alway changing and evolving. and that's OK!
my shutterfly books are in there too...and i am gong to be printing a costco album soon. can't wait to see what it looks like.
the girls are older and they are more responsable with looking thru the books so protecting the pages isn;t as important...especially with the digi-ones.
and i found some WRMK on clearance @ acmoores too!

my current 8.5x11 albums. i am putting all my hybrids and paper pages here.

one of my ac binders opened.

i counted the amount of page protectors i have in there. drumroll PLEASE!!! LOL.
there are 46 page protectors with a grand total of 92 pages. and it is still not even halfway full.
this is pure happiness.

No comments: