Wednesday, December 3, 2008

keeping the use it up going.



about 6 months ago i decided to not pursue design teams or getting published. it was the best thing i ever did:)
so now i am scrapping fully from my stash and the little odds and ends i pick up from michaels and other local stores with 40% coupons. 
i have also come to LOVE sketches and use lots of them from different places...cause you don't always have tons of inspo. and things need to get done.
another thing that has helped me a LOT is implementing the Library of Memories system into my scrapbooking and not going back and forth from 8.5x11 to 12x12. i am dong strictly smaller sizes.
....and doing old pictures? the best thing EVAH! i am rediscovering things i had forgotten a LOOOONGG time ago!

2 comments:

Vera said...

lovin' your LOs, Ari! I"ve missed them these last several months! keep
'em coming!

emelyn said...

I totally agree with you, Ari!! I have stopped pursuing, although I was contacted by 1 kit club. I'm not going to look for it myself.

But unfortunately, I still haven't scrapped much lately...darn family..haha!