Thursday, August 18, 2011

my paper-ing:)

the last few days i have been debating whether or not to share these paper pages on my blog.
not that i have that many readers, but it was something that was on my mind on and off.
so i am sharing.
cause that's what mommies do:)


my desk ( and zoe's too).


i am putting my paper pages into this OLLLLLLDDDDDD post bound book until i can move them into my library of memories binders.


lots of old old pictures and a bunch of old stuff.


more kraft paper backgrounds and mismatched letters.


stampin up paper from like eons ago and more old pictures:)


mismatched letters and crack paper...remember that?


and that is it.
loving the way i am going back and reaching into the dark recesses of my poor overworked brain.
were my kids ever this little?
they must have been because there is photographical evidence.
and it is fun fun dun:)

No comments: