Monday, August 8, 2011

freebie summer # 16: use those freebies up. 8/8

freebies have an awesome way of multiplying on your hard drive when you aren't looking.
or paying attention.
i find myself downloading a bunch of free supplies but dumping them into a folder on my desktop.
and it is all good stuff too.
the same thing thing happened to me when i was paper scrapping.
only it turned into one big paper hoard that kind of got out of control.
luckily i snapped out of my paper-haze:)
every now and again i have to reel myself in because i LOVE all the pretty digi things.
designers make it hard too. TOO MANY pretty things and free too?
ayyyyyyyyy...it is so hard:)
right now dollars are scarce and we are in big time budget mode.
the closest these pages are coming to print is the ipad slideshow...
darn it if it is slowing me down though!
template by anna aspnes (freebie)
paper and elements by digital design essentials
you can find linkies by scrolling thru the blog!





No comments: