Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My little word for 2011:)

my one little word for 2011 is "learn"
after years of "simplify and minimize", i am finally at the point where i can relax and let out a sigh of relief.
i had hoarded supplies and purchased things i did not need until i decided to stop. after an almost 2 year stash budget, i can finally say that i am not a product addict.
of course, now i need to break out of my useitup mentality and realize that i AM NOT in that phase of my life anymore.
i want to focus on telling my stories and scrapping the beautiful and most important pictures. it will take a while to learn how to not want to use every single shot i take and to take my time to create something prettiful.


template by gennifer bursett @ designhousedigitals
paper and elements by karla dudley @DHD
flower by jenn barrette@ sweetshoppedesigns

No comments: