Wednesday, June 2, 2010

three photobooks in.......

and i am forever hooked on digital scrapbooking.
i have my daily december 2009
a year in the life 2010 vol.1
guillermo's trip to ecuador 2010
they look so nice on a bookshelf or stacked. neat, compact and minimal:) and i KNOW what is in there by just looking at the spines. what a concept:)

no more worries about covers that match. YAY! all black spines with white lettering and a colorful front cover.

example of photo +layout= 2 pager (above).

example of a PACKED two page layout when printed.

things i need to remember:
1. i LIKE chrono scrapping and that's ok. and i like LOM scrapping and that's ok too:)
2. remember to turn the vivid pics OFF or lighten the pages.
3. remember to keep my edges clean and at least 1/4 inch off an all around margin.
4. single pages are good now that i have my LOM albums set up, 8x8 digi's or 8.5x11 paper. it's all good.
5. i LOVE the documenting. it is therapy. it is DAMN FUN!
6. drop shadows are awesome!
7. so are templates.
8. and freebies:)
9. life is speeding by us. we need to breathe and savor the moment.
10. i am scrapbooking relationships and things we do so much more now, while the memories are fresh. and that KICKS ASS!

6 comments:

We Are 3 said...

Very Pretty books!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Fun is the operative word in my book!

They look great

Elena said...

Awesome.... love your list!

Carol said...

Wonderful, they look great.

Carol said...

PS, I lighten my pages too with Shutterfly. Actually no, I don't lighten my actual pages (papers, elements, etc.) but I do lighten my photographs.

twinkles11 said...

nice books! you are making me thinking of getting rid of my stuff and go digi it would make hubby happy too!