Thursday, June 24, 2010

after my hard drive failed.

template by zine@thedailydigi
paper and elements @designerdigitals.com

you know, you hear horror stories about external hard-drives failing and stuff blowing up...but you never think it can happen to you. until it happens to you.
somehow, someway, my photoshop elements 6 was corrupted and my ehd failed today.
luckily my photos are backed up on cd...but most of digital stash is GONE.
so what can you do?
i was tempted to throw the computer out the window and cry in my corner...but then i thought....hey! a brand new start:)
so i salvaged what i could...the daily digi files, stuff from designhousedigital and designerdigitals and i started to make a page. now i am working with pse8, no actions or anything...until i get put them back in.
all my pages from the next few days will be raw and minimal.
think it will be fun to see where it takes me!

No comments: