Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spanish Memories:) Christmas Cards




ok....so i am from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and though i have lived here and there most of my life, my mind thinks in spanish. It's funny because sometimes i have to stop and translate whatever i am thinking into english...and i also tend to forget that not everyone who is of hispanic descent actually speaks spanish. i went off the subject...i do that a LOT!
These papers are from a WONDERFUL company called Spanish Memories. You can find them at www.spanishmemories.com
i DIG that this company caters to the MILLIONS of hispanic crafters that have GAZILLIONS in disposable income:) The papers and stickers are versatile enough that even english speaking customers can use them! Everything is so well coordinated, from papers to stickers, chipboard, rubon's and even STAMPS! yup...they rock.
SOOOOOO... you will be seeing a bunch of pages from this company on my blog. Hope you like them:)
ps. i am not on the DT....just in case you were wondering! i am now scrapping for me only. and that means no DT stress:)

1 comment:

Perry Reichanadter said...

I like these cards, even though I can only read one word: Jesus. But, that's the most important word, to me anyway. ;-)