Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Round *Up*


image
  1. What reading/learning did I do this month? (books, blogs, magazines, ebooks, podcasts, classes, etc.)  this month i added a bunch of books to my kindle app for ipad. this is what was on it on the 31st:The Scar: China Mieville
    Horns: Joe Hill
    Island Beneath the Sea: Isabel Allende
    20th Century Ghosts: Joe Hill
    Good Omens: Neil Gaiman
    The Great and Secret Show: Clive Barker
    Last of the Chosen: Lawrence White
    MIdnight Movie: A Novel: Tobe Hooper

    *finished: After Dark Haruki Murakami
                     The Handmaids Tale: Margaret Atwood
    *reading: The Great and Secret Show: Clive Barker* put off reading*
                    Horns: Joe Hill

  2. What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month? (movies, tv shows, plays, music, concerts, etc.) we watch all kinds of movies as a family...the big thing this month was the start of "being human". zoe and i have movie night two or 3 times a week and we play music all the time. this month's favorite album is wasting light by the foofighters
  3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? chloe joined the NHS this month and devyn began to do cheer at ps 13. we go to the library twice a month and get zoe booksplus we go and hang out at the mall.
  4. What gifts did I give and/or receive? chloe received a kindle for being such an AWESOME kid:)
  5. What special or unusual purchases did I make? nothing much. lots of books, groceries and an unusual binge of digi-supplies.
  6. What illnesses or health concerns did I have? we are working on zoe's health, have new drs for everything including new psych, new allergist and derma. guillermo had his tooth worked on and zoe is still working on her braces.
  7. What were my accomplishments this month? i got through the month without loosing my mind.
  8. What were my disappointments this month? finally realized that i REALLY can't fix everything and made a long-term decision for one of my babies:(
  9. How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals) keeping up with my reading.
  10. Anything else noteworthy to include? not really....just glad to see january 2012 GO:)

No comments: