- Lately i have been taking LOTS of event pictures. Regular snapshots? not so much. i think it has a lot to do with the kiddos growing up and resisting. Who wants a bunch of pictures of the backs of heads or the hands over the face?
- the recession:) ok...i know it is being taken as the excuse for many things, but the recession has hit us HARD! i have to wonder where to get money for adhesives theses days, never mind actual STUFF.
- My stash is HUGE. taking into consideration the WAY i scrap, i could easily do every single one of the pictures i have as a single photo page with a bunch of stuff on it. SERIOUSLY.
- Space. i have NO space. have you ever seen the HGTV shows where the family of five has to upsize because their house is too small? well...i do not have that option. i have a teeny tiny 3 floor townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and a basement for 6 living beings (including the poochy, OF COURSE) we are squished enough as it is. i can no longer afford to have a bazillion albums. it's just a fact.
- and that brings me to the re-dos. when i tell fellow scrappers that i am redoing a BIG stack of pages, they go WHAT? but keep in my mind that my re-doing is more out of necessity than anything else. i have to condense a LOT of pages into a tiny space. no-one has invented a space bag for scrapping yet:) plus a lot of my earlier pages have no journaling and are just painful to look at. BUT the good news is that for every page i have to de-do i have five that are done and that i LOVE. so i guess it all in the wash.
- digi-scrapping. i am trying to wrap my head around it, but it will take time. remember i have adult ADD:) i can see doing hybrid though?
- where is scrapping headed as a hobby and business? WOW. a lot of stores/manufacturers/companies have gone under. can't say i didn't see it coming though. it's all ebb and tides, i think. things go in cycles, but never really go away. as long as there are pictures and memorabilia there will se some type of scrapping. things evolve and you just have to go with the flow.
and i think that is it for now. any thoughts?