Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth:)

we had a nice relaxing day at home. the dh works on saturdays and all the rest of our so-called family had plans, so we are all watching tv or reading.
i took the opportunity to scrap a few pages:)
still working the stash and on my way to the half way point on the 100 pages.
I wish i were in Florida:( 

page 34: first page with this SU paper...i used to be REALLY good with collection names, not anymore! LOL. used some Autumn leaves stamps. inked the arrow for the first time:) 
page 35: ohhhhh yeahhhhhh...i broke out the cricut:) sure did!

cards 12 and 13: used up the last of this SU paper. i REALLY liked the colors. SU and Unity stamps.

2 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am afraid that this 100 challenge, isn't going to take you very long...I love LO and cards!

Suz said...

Great projects. I came by for HHH & got 2 great posts to inspire me Thanks & happy 4th