Friday, September 5, 2008

Paper Storage:)





ok...so i have had a few people ask me about my storage, so here goes:)

a long long long time ago i had a LOT of stuff. It was just a LITTLE bit overwhelming, to the point where i just  used current kits and left the stash to collect dust.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) my family was forced kicking and screaming into budget mode. Lucky for me i had a bit of stash built up. After i edited and downsized to the things that i KNEW i would eventually use i was left with just core pieces. AND I LOVE IT!
All my paper is concentrated in 2 places, my expedite bookcase and a rubbermaid box for my 8.5x11 paper.
Pattern paper is in the first 2 paper tray stacks and the third stack is 12x12 cardstock. My KI paper is separated into page managers. Works pretty well i think. Plus this all the paper i have so i am pretty limited...which is a GOOD thing:)

1 comment:

twinkles11 said...

cool paper storage Ari! you still look like you have enough to scrap for a few lifetimes :D eva