GOD! that was the hardest thing i have ever done, and in doing so i have discovered many things. How about a good old bullet point list?
- i have recorded so MUCH life.
- i have also forgotten so much of it.
- my skillz have progressed so much in 10 plus years.
- no more redoing pages. they are what they are and they will stay that way.
- my fingers are itching for some paper, glue and ink:)
- i have the world's cutest family.
- i have the world's cutest dog:)
- from now on it is all frosting on the cake.
- i want to start doing cards again.
- downsizing a stash is a GOOD thing. very freeing . TRY IT!
- i miss film. think i will get new batteries for the old rebel:)
- digital pages are AWESOME.
- hybrid scrapping is so not me. it's one or the other.
- i don't need the new stuff at all:) it's ALL good!
i remembered i have a disney album i started a LONG time ago. there are many holes that need to be filled. Birthdays and people we love, things we do and misc. pictures.... feeling like a WHOLE new world is opening up. YAY!