Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it's been a LONG weekend:)






My mac had to go into the MacHospital for a tune up and so i was left internet-less.

the HORROR!

so of course i was obligated to find other things to do....and i actually scrapped a bit:) could you believe?

shoot me because the pictures are terrible, but i am in the middle of an inspiration period and i can't take too long off:) all these pages are from my long suffering wedding album. it is an 8x8 format which is a little hard for me...but good for the pics.

all my supplies are just misc. stuff that i gathered around the SU designer paper. i had one of those AWESOME B&W 1991 weddings....nice pics, huh? LOL



6 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful! What did you use for the lettering? Perfect for this album.

Grandma Bonnie said...

What a nice, nice album.

Ari Vega-Macias said...

i used a bunch of misc. stuff. i had some heidi swapp word thingies that i used also:)

Jmkdreak said...

beautiful as ever Ari!

Jmkdreak said...

beautiful as usual Ari!

Andrea

Sonia said...

Hi Ari:
I love wedding albums... your works look so beautiful.

Sony :)